Website operator and definitions:
This website is operated by Olexa General Trading LLC, with its registered office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Your account and website access:
To make an online purchase, you will need to register on the website by providing certain personally identifiable information. It is your responsibility to ensure that your username and password to access the website are kept confidential. If you have any reason to believe that your username and password are being or are likely to be used by third parties, you should inform us. We have the right to refuse access, terminate or remove the account, or edit the contents at any time without notice.
The right to use or access the Website granted to you is a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right for the personal use of the website. You are not authorized to modify the website to download or copy account information in favor of another seller to utilize data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
You must only use the site for lawful purposes, and you must not use it for fraudulent or any other unlawful activity.
Access to this website or services may be restricted to a maximum number of times and/or duration in a given period. This site or certain parts of it may contain adult or mature content.
If you allow children to access and view this site, you are responsible for supervising this access and determining which content or services may be appropriate for children and which may not be. Note that through this website or certain parts of it, it may be possible for children to make personal information about themselves available to the public.
You agree not to access this site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Gulfstores.com for use in accessing the site.
Orders, Price, Payment & Deliveries:
The order placed by you through the website shall be deemed an offer from you to buy the product(s) by an order from Gulfstores (“Order”). On receipt of the order, the site will automatically generate an email to confirm receipt. Your receipt of the Order receipt confirmation e-mail is only an acknowledgment of receipt of your order and does not constitute an acceptance of your order by Gulfstores.com
Gulfstores.com lists availability information for products on the website. Please note that the stock situation changes dynamically, you will be informed by email if any product(s) you have ordered is/are out of stock for any reason and, an estimated availability date will be provided. Subject to availability of the requested product (s), Gulfstores.com will confirm its acceptance by email to confirm that the product (s) has been dispatched to your address as specified in your order ("Acceptance Email").
The order will be considered, as accepted by, Gulfstores.com upon your receipt of the acceptance email; otherwise, the order will be canceled.
You have the right to cancel your order any time before your receipt of the acceptance email without any liability. Any cancellation after the receipt of the acceptance email is subject to reimbursement of certain charges (“Cancellation Charges'') to cover the cost of expenses (including shipment charges) incurred by Gulfstores.com
Exchange & Return Policy:
You may return any item purchased from “gulfstores.com” for refund or exchange for any reason within 15 days, provided the item is unused. Only items purchased from “gulfstores.com” can be returned through this process; please contact us at the address given in contact details for approval and further actions.
Customers are responsible for return shipping fees unless otherwise instructed by a member of “gulfstores.com”. For exchanges, please contact us.
If a defect is discovered after opening/using the product, your product is covered under the repair/replacement warranty of the manufacturer.
Refunds will be credited by the same method in which items were originally purchased, provided the item is returned within 30 days of purchase. All products being returned must be returned in original, unopened packaging and must not be used.
Gulfstores.com reserves the right to decline a return request on opened, used merchandise that is not in a condition deemed acceptable.
– LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. I clearly understand that all Goods & information received through Seller are provided ‘AS IS and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose are hereby disclaimed.
– I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and all other parties involved, including but not limited to their owners, officers, affiliates, associates, and employees for any and
– All damages incurred as a result of any misuse or use of the Goods or information used or purchased. These parties (Seller) shall not be liable under any theory whatsoever.
– In no event shall Seller be liable for any damages other than the amount paid by me for the product. Any other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive, are hereby excluded.
– By ordering any product, the buyer has checked all laws and regulations regarding said product in the state/province and country in which the buyer resides. Buyer agrees that said product(s) are legal for buyer to purchase, and possess in buyer’s state, province, and country. Any complications with Goods in transit which are due to a failure to observe applicable laws and regulations are entirely the responsibility of the Buyer
By placing an order, you agree you have read, understand, and fully agree to all the terms & conditions.