Audiolab M-DAC nano Mobile Wireless DAC and Headphone AmpAudiolab
- Use Any Hi-Fi Headphones Wirelessly
- Up to 32-Bit / 384 kHz
- iOS and Android Compatible
- Built-In Wirelessly Rechargeable Battery
Turn your favorite corded headphones/earphones into Bluetooth headphones with the Audiolab M-DAC nano, a mobile wireless DAC and headphone amplifier with remarkable high-resolution digital playback that's compatible with iOS, Android, or any compatible portable Bluetooth device. Its advanced audio technology delivers superior sound quality compared to headphones/earphones with integrated Bluetooth.
Bluetooth reception (with support for aptX, aptX Low Latency, and AAC) means no more USB OTG cable issues for Android devices or cables/adapters for iOS devices. Simply pair and go. The M-DAC nano is truly wireless and features an integrated rechargeable battery with up to 8 hours playback time. Even the included Qi charging pad allows you to quickly charge the M-DAC nano without cables.
Digital upsampling tech, hi-res digital-to-analog Cirrus Logic conversion, and powerful amplification deliver enhanced sound quality compared to plugging headphones/earphones directly into phones, tablets, laptops, and more. The M-DAC nano can also be used to add high-quality Bluetooth reception to a home-based audio system.
- Turn your favorite corded headphones or earphones into Bluetooth for convenient for audio on the go
- Advanced audio technology delivers superior sound quality
- Can also be used to add high-quality Bluetooth reception to a home-based audio system
- DAC Cirrus Logic
- 16-bit / 44.1 kHz to 32-bit / 384 kHz
- Bluetooth V4.2
- Supports aptX, aptX Low Latency, and AAC
- Wireless charging
- 32-bit instant sampling rate conversion key
- Battery Life: 8 hours at 16-bit / 5.5 hours at 32-bit
- 64-step digital volume setting
- 3.5mm headphone jack